Do You Safeguard Your Company's Data and Your Customer's Private Information BETTER THAN Boots, Virgin Media and the FCA?
If the answer is "No" and let’s be honest, the answer IS No - you are leaving yourself and your company open to MASSIVE liability, MILLIONS in FINES and LOST BUSINESS, LAWSUITS, THEFT and so much more...
Just like THEY did.
As senior management, you are hackers' #1 target. They know you have access to financials, employee records, company data and all that juicy customer information.
Cyber criminals and hackers will stop at NOTHING to steal your credentials. And once they have your password(s), it is only a matter of time until they either attempt to breach your business or hold you to ransom.
Look at the NHS and Maersk incidents as examples of the devastating impact in both cost and reputation a hack can have on your organisation.
It is YOUR Responsibility to Protect Your Company, Your Employees and ESPECIALLY Your Customers, so why not take 4 seconds now to protect your business?
- 1 in 3 small- to medium-sized businesses are on the Dark Web
- £3 million is the average cost of a SINGLE data breach will exceed by 2021
- 2 BILLION in JUST 6 MONTHS - that is how many records were LOST or STOLEN in data breaches in 2017.
- 60% of businesses CLOSE THEIR DOORS after a cyber-attack
- ONE-HALF of small businesses have already experienced data breaches in the last 12 months.
Because data breaches are such a real threat today, we have decided to offer 100% FREE and 100% CONFIDENTIAL exclusive Dark Web Scan. Simply fill out the form on this page with your name and company email address (yes, it has to be your company email) and we will perform our Dark Web analysis.
Within 24 hours, you will have the report. If anything is unclear, please, do not hesitate and schedule a call with one of us.